Christmas Lunch at Die Ou Pastorie
Saturday 25 December 2021
Arrival time 12h00
Join us under the trees for a sumptuous celebration of food and family this Christmas Day.
Tickets include a Christmas Harvest Table feast (see menu below) and entertainment provided by fan-favourite Philippe serenading those in attendance with his French café-style songbook.
Date: Saturday 25 December 2021
Time: 12h00 for 12h30
Tickets are R750 per person.
A maximum of 60 tickets are available. Early booking is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
All relevant COVID precautions will be taken.
Ample secure parking is available at the venue.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Die Ou Pastorie team.
Our Christmas Harvest Table Menu:
Christmas Welcome Cocktail
On the table:
Cheese straws, melba toast, ciabatta, homemade chicken liver pâté, Rooibos tea jelly, sundried tomatoes & olive tapenade.
· Phyllo triangles with sundried tomato & feta
· Iced gazpacho shots
· Smoked trout & avo rolls
· Prawn, watermelon, mint & feta skewers
· Our famous chicken liver pâté
· Vegan aubergine & chickpea bites
· Phyllo baskets with brie, cranberry & toasted pecan nuts
· Mozzarella, baby tomato & basil skewers
· Springbok carpaccio with rocket & balsamic glaze
· Home grown microgreens
· Roasted Rosa tomatoes with rosemary & olive oil
· Garlic croutons
· Diced cucumber with mint vinaigrette
· Feta cheese
· Toasted nuts
· Orange & red onion salad
· Beetroot & goats cheese with baby spinach & nuts
· Vegan mixed grain salad
· Homemade salad dressing
· Balsamic vinegar
· Olive oil
Mains & Sides:
· Slow Roast Gammon with mustard & maple sauce
· Turkey Roll with cranberry coulis
· Cold Roast Beef Fillet stuffed with sundried tomatoes & cream cheese
· Baked Salmon loaf with dill & creamy caper sauce
· Vegan Lasagna with lentils; side pesto
· Melanzane Parmigiano
· Arancini with creamy Roquefort sauce
· Potato Stack with garlic & thyme
· Broccoli & cheese bake
· Seasonal vegetables
Decadent Dessert Buffet